pkpass download links not working it is throwing error "something went wrong"

Indrakumar

25 Nov, 2018 10:36 AM

Hi,
  We are facing issue with the pkpass download link it is throwing error when we try to access the link. The pass got created successfully but the returned download link is not working. I have tried to download even from the account but it shows the same error. It was working earlier a week back but now its not. Could you please help me out to to fix this issue as we have a client delivery to be made.

Thanks,
Indra

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Passdock on 25 Nov, 2018 10:45 AM

could you please give me the template id ?

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Passdock on 25 Nov, 2018 10:51 AM

the problem is that you create the pass with test certificates and its' expired..

Why yu go in production with test certificate and not with a your certificates ?

you sign tempkate with pass.passdock2017.public.1 certificates that is expired.

We advise all our user with a news on the website about the certificate expiration...

It's stryctly prohibited from Apple and Passdock rules.
    Please add me on skype ... my account is bantumi79

3. 3 Posted by Indra kumar on 12 Dec, 2018 12:45 PM

The issue has been fixed after your suggestion of generating new certificate.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• errorpkpass.PNG 16.1 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac